Monday, June 11, 2007

It's REALLY feeling like a Monday today!!

I feel like Garfield today........I hate Mondays! It's been a really bad day personally for me but in the end it will be okay. I've made a big decision for my life which will in the beginning kill me emotionally, spiritually and financially but I know that in the end it will strengthen me and teach me as a person. I don't feel up to sharing the details publicly right now but I will later, promise!

***************************************

Our little kitty, the grey one, is still as precious and fiesty as ever. I just adore her, she's the funniest little thing. She's stalking me right at this very minute because it's din din time, LOL. I need to take some more photos of her to share with you, she really is adorable!

**************************************

I made a post at DST looking for some pictures to scrap with. I am pretty much caught up and need more pics to do my CT work with. I could always rescrap some photos but I just don't see the point in that. People over there have been so generous with me and so willing to share, it's unreal. I can't wait to play with these awesome photos. I did my first layout right away for Natalie, her little boy is just the cutest thing and I loved these photos!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Most of the goodies on that are from Christina Renee at Funky Playground Designs. I just love the colors of his cute face and Christina's goodies worked perfectly for it!

If you have some photos you want scrapped with digitally don't hesitate to send them to me. I will send you a full size jpg when I'm done just incase you ever want to print them.

******************************************

Well that's all folks, holla at you later!

No comments: