Wednesday, June 6, 2007

New spots.....

I just wanted to toot a little bit here!! I got on two fabulous teams as a Guest CT member this month! Want to know who? Do you? Check out these fab blinkies and you'll know:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Isn't that awesome?! I'm just so excited about these two! I also got an invite today over at DST that I will share once it's official! Another INCREDIBLE designer who I get to know a little better for a month! Woot Woot!

************************************************************************************

On the home front, we had to get rid of that little black kitten which I was really sad to do. It was the prettiest cat but still wouldn't come near us after five days and clawed at us any chance it got so I had to give it to a friend who wanted an outdoor kitty. I think it's adjusting better there for that. We got another pet, a Yorkie named Louie, that I'm not sure is going to work out either, ugh. This came from a friend of a friend who couldn't have it anymore at her new house. I was told it's completely housebroken and that it was a girl. We got it, it's a boy and it's peed and pooped everyday that it's been here. I am sooooooo not a fan of that! I'm going to give it a couple more days to adjust and see if that stops, crossing my fingers that it does. My dh is all for it leaving though, he's a complete cat man. He wants to know if we get rid of it does that mean he can have a second cat?! Men!

************************************************************************************

I applied for a new position at my work place and I am sooooo hoping that I get it. I absolutely adore the manager that would be over me and I know that I would be happier just with that. She used to be the boss of my old boss and she was the absolute best. She still comes round to say hi to us on our floor and she has asked me so many times to apply for one of these spots and I finally have, now I just have to hope that the positions aren't all filled or that she didn't get some super fabulous nurses to apply, LOL. This position would mean floating between different units depending on their needs but the pay increase is a big one and that would be a huge help here at home. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

************************************************************************************

I think that's it for today. I just finished off two layouts for Christy Lyle for her June sponsorship at ScrapForums. Check them out:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Those photos on there are some that Kelly S. loaned to me to play with. I just love her pictures and she takes so many. I'm amazed by that! Thanks Kelly for letting me create with your little princess!

Thanks for looking and hope you all have a great week! ((HUGS))

2 comments:

Lukasmummy said...

Stunning layouts, huge congratulations on the CTs and good luck with the new job. hugs Crystal xxx

SarahG said...

Congratulations on your new CT"s! OMGosh about the dog and cat situation it didn't sound like a good match! Good luck with your promotion...your LO's are Gorgeous! :)