Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Shopping to support Literacy!!

There's a site that has been around for a while now and is owned by some FABULOUS peeps who create incredible digi kits each month and all the proceeds (minus pay pal fees) go to a specific charity for that month. This site I'm talking about is Songbird Avenue and this month's charity is ProLiteracy Worldwide. My mother was a teacher for her entire life and literacy was very near and dear to her heart. She specialized in special education and was an AMAZING teacher. I'm not just saying that because she was my mom, she won teacher of the year for the county and received honors at a state level, she really was an amazing teacher. Because it was near and dear to her heart, it became near and dear to me all of my life and I think that ANY help that you can give to the cause is amazing and I'm so glad to see it as the charity pick for this month over at SA. Check out this gorgeous kit:

Songbird Avenue

You really should take a peek over there at their site and all the incredible things they've done. They really have helped out so many different organizations and their kits are always amazingly designed. You can also learn more about their organization on the site as well. Thanks for peeking today! I'm outta here! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey! Thanks so much for giving us a shout out!!! :)