Saturday, April 5, 2008

Some new products from my CTs and some AMAZING photos!!

It's been soooooooooo long since I've really shared the latest with my CTs and I wanted to do that for you tonight while I had my mind on it :)

Newest kit from Vicki Stegall:

It's Only Natural

I think I would buy that kit for the spoons alone, LOL. I just love her unique elements and fasteners and this kit is a MUST HAVE!!

Next up is Christina Renee:

Botanical Happiness II

I already have set one of these and I just absolutely LOVE them. I swear they are just AMAZING and I LOVE that butterfly in this second set!! You can dress up a page so easily with these!

Finally, we have the newest from Melanie Colosimo:

Photobucket

Okay, okay, so technically you can't see what's in it but I promise if you LOVE her templates then you are going to LOVE this bag! They are fabulous!!

I have two other designers that I play with but sadly they are both on a designing hiatus and I am trying to wait very patiently for them to come back to me. I love both their designs and I hope they do come back!

I also wanted to share some AMAZING photos with you today! My brother sent me an e-mail titled "National Geographic's Best Nature Photos". I'm not sure if these are "officially" awarded that name or if someone just decided which photos they liked best and started an e-mail but they are amazing nonetheless. It may take a minute to load up because there are quite a few but I put them in a cute lil slideshow for you. I hope you enjoy!!



I think that's all I've got for ya tonight :) Have a great Sunday tomorrow!

7 comments:

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love the digi kits. The Geographic photos are awesome.

Cathy said...

Super fantastic photos!!! What beautiful animals.

Lisa said...

Wow, the animal photos are so awesome! Great digi kits, too!

Maggie Lamarre said...

those pics are amazing, tfs
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Linda said...

Cool kits... wish I actually digi scrapped...

The photos are too cool!

AfriDigiDiva said...

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see more posts from you!! Your blog is awesome.

Tell me what I have to do to get you to blog more. I'm game. Your blog is too good to go unnoticed!