Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New look!!

Woot! I have a new look and who knew how easy it would be!! Thanks soooooooooooo much Katy for helping me figure it all out AND for making that BEAUTIFUL banner up yonder! Yay! I'm so excited that it's personalized now and not just plain ole boring blog anymore! WooHoo!

Life has been raining down lemons lately...I'll not bore you with the full details but let's just say that everything around me (material objects of course) and are going to cost me a small fortune to repair or replace, oy! I know we'll get through though, we always do :) That's one good thing with me and dh, we may have the worst luck in the world but we always pull through. I do have to keep reminding him to calm down and just not stress to death over it, we'll make it. He's done better this time though :)

I am still mojo-less and I can't stand that. I just have no desire to get my Photoshop out to scrap. I've done a few other things but just can't get that done for some reason. I hope it returns soon or else my designers will start firing me one by one. Most of you in the digi world probably heard but Christina Renee let her Creative Team go because it was just so much stress on her and I was really sad about that but she has asked me to be one of her Creative Partners to help her run things behind the scenes so yay yay yay all is not lost!! I love helping her too, she's the sweetest thing in the world and she's always willing to let me vent things out when I need to which is fabulous!

Okay, I really don't have anything else to say, eek! I'm never at a loss for words but apparently things change, hehehe. Hope you enjoy the new look and I'll catch ya later!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey Girl... hang in there... things will work out. If it helps any, you're not alone.. I am out of work (for probably another 5-6 weeks) with no pay, and my fridge died... when it rains it does pour, right? LOL Chin up, I am here if ya need me!
Love the new Blog look!!!