Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday's Top Five Apprentices

Hi again! Sorry I missed you all yesterday :( Work was a tad crazy and I just didn't feel like blogging last night :(

Today I'm bringing you my top five apprentices in this week's round of entries over in the Little Dreamer Designs Apprentice contest. Have you seen this contest? There are some AWESOME entries in it each week and I am just amazed at all the talent that's been hiding there. Where did you ladies come from? I am putting these in my top order too, so number one here is actually my #1 pick.

1. Sherriejd
2. fufusu
3. misslatrec
4. Ana Amorim
5. vicigreenlees

Well there you have it! My picks for this week at LDD. I think the best part about this contest is that you can get TONS of fabulous freebies and one lucky person is going to get to sell their items at LDD when this is all said and done. My #1 pick up there is my pal Sherrie. I didn't put her in the numero uno spot because she's my friend, I seriously just didn't know she had all that talent in her till she started this contest, it's really amazing what she's created for it so be sure to check out her other awesome entries for past weeks while you're there.

Check ya'll tomorrow!

No comments: