Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday's Top Five............

I'm BAAAACCCKKK...........three days in a row, I think that might be a record for me *giggle* I don't have anything important to say today really. Dh is still sick, I've worked that mountain of laundry into a hill, I've done more disinfecting still than I care to ever do again and so far I'm still hiding out FAR FAR AWAY from him, hehehe. It's making him a little upset, he says I'm treating him like he has a disease (which he does) and he doesn't like it. I promised him all the kisses he wants when he's better :)

Okay for Sunday's top five, I'm going to link you up to my top five must read blogs for every day enjoyment...........so here ya go:

1. Confessions of a Pioneer Woman -- This girl is HILARIOUS and she's posting every day with fun stuff. If you've NEVER seen her blog you are REALLY missing out. She has a cooking blog to that I sub up to. On this blog though, she shares her life as a city girl turned country and has some INCREDIBLE photos on there too. Lots of fun little contests as well so you should really sub up to it and take a peek, if you get time be sure to check out the episodes of "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels - A Love Story" it's the best read yet!

2. Inspiration for Generation C -- This blog belongs to Julie Ann Shahin, she's just an amazingly talented scrapper and she's a complete sweetheart. She's always got some great inspiration on her blog.

3. You Just Never Know.. -- This blog belongs to Wendy Reed. I met her only recently at ScrapFreak and she just CRACKS ME UP! She is the funniest thing and she is soooooooooo uber talented when it comes to scrapping.

4. This is My Life -- This blog belongs to Janet Phillips, she's an amazing digital template designer and blogger too! She shares her life through her blog and there are so many fun stories on there. She has a brand new baby that I just awwwwwwwwww over every single time that I'm there.

5. P-Lucky -- This is my friend Katy's blog and she shares her family and her layouts here. I just LOVE her photos, they are just amazing and I LOVE seeing her layouts too. She has a clean graphic style that just amazes me :)

Okay, there you have my addictions. Of course I'm addicted to Authentic Artistry as well but I didn't want to list it since I do most of the posting there for the site ;) Hope you all have a great Sunday and hopefully between work and home tomorrow I can get back in here!

2 comments:

Maggie Lamarre said...

I've been goring to PW for a long time now, and JA is really nice..
Have a great day,
Maggie

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Awwww....thanks so much hon. What a nice surprise. And Maggie is really nice too. :)