Friday, March 14, 2008

Top Five Hotties.....

Okay, I'm going to try doing some top five posts to get me back in the spirit of personal blogging. I've been doing plenty of site blogging over at Authentic Artistry but have neglected this poor lil blog of mine :( I noticed some of the girls over at the Freak have some top five lists on their blogs so maybe this will help get me in a routine. I stuck a post it here at my computer so I can keep up, LOL.

What's up in my world lately.............hmmmm............not much! I've been working a LOT and I am just completely exhausted lately. I haven't been "resting" well for some reason, I'm thinking it's stress. I sleep every night but just wake up with that exhausted feeling still there which stinks! I was so mentally exhausted yesterday morning that I just had a breakdown over the fact that I could only find one sock in the pair I wanted to wear, WTH? ROFL! My hubby was looking at me like I had three heads I swear! I hope that problem resolves soon though, I just have way too much on the brain lately. And today, Daniel wakes up with what I think is the flu, ick, yuck, I don't want it! I'm just staying far away from him, hehehe. He keeps telling me that I'm supposed to be his wife, his nurse and taking care of him. I agreed and said I would be glad to medicate him and bring him washclothes for his forehead, etc.........but no way am I cuddling up with him right now, LOL.

On the scrap side of things, I haven't done a layout in over a month, eek! I just have no mojo even though I am really missing it, the creativity is not there. I did do some church brochures for my mil and they turned out awesome as always, go figure. I feel like I've let my designers down by not scrapping but I'm hoping they all understand and know that I'll be out of the rut soon! I have a guest spot this month with Shabby Pickle Designs which I'm really excited about, it hasn't started yet because of some delays over there but I'm patiently waiting and hoping to get to play soon!

Alrighty, nuff chatter, on to my top five for the day. Today I'm posting my top five male hotties in the acting/celebrity world today. There's something about each of these men that attracts me, I just lurve looking at them, hehe. This is in NO particular order here.

Will Smith:

Photobucket


Shemar Moore:

Photobucket

Dominic Purcell:

Photobucket

Ty Pennington:

Photobucket

Jared Padalecki:

Photobucket

and honorable mention is the other Supernatural brother:

Photobucket

Well there you have it, five hotties for the day. I'll be back tomorrow with a new top five ;) Have a great Friday!!

No comments: