Saturday, March 15, 2008

Top Five Songs from my High School Days.......

Well I made it back, that post it note is a great reminder :) I hope it just keeps working!!

Nothing hugely new today, dh still sick with the flu and I'm still staying a MILE away from him, he's quarantined to the bedroom and is only allowed bathroom privileges, LOL. I swear I've sanitized the bathroom 10+ times today. I don't want anyone else here to get, including me! Took ds out today for a while, no where fancy, just wanted out of the house. I'm thinking I MIGHT take him tomorrow to see Horton Hears a Who, it looks really cute and he does want to see it. It will just depend on how I feel and how much work I have to do around here I suppose. I have a mountain of laundry to work through since dh usually does that, ugh!

I bought some AWESOME new goodies tonight that I saw on Tracy Ann's blog. I love and hate when she puts out new products in her shoppe because I ALWAYS have to go shopping and I always spend more than I intend to. Her designs are just divine, I love so many of them and would give my left arm to be on her team. Okay, maybe not the whole arm, how bout the pinky finger? Tracy are you listening? LOL! Go check out those new products on her blog link up there, you'll see what I'm talking bout.

Alrighty then, let's move on to my top five songs from high school. Is it sad that most of these are attributed to my memories from boys? ROFL! These are in no particular order....

1. Don't Know Much -- Linda Rondstadt and Aaron Neville
2. Forever -- Kiss
3. Gonna Make You Sweat -- C&C Music Factory
4. Strike It Up -- Black Box
5. I Do It For You -- Bryan Adams

There were sooooooooo many others that I loved but these are the five that stand out the most to me, the ones that I played over and over and over and well you get the point.

It's time for me to go work on that mountain that I've been putting off. Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday!!

1 comment:

monica.coffman said...

Some beautiful stuff on that blog! And I totally know all those songs...trying real had not to sing them. lol