Friday, January 11, 2008

Another Scrap Freak blog challenge.......

Today was the new blog challenge over at Scrap Freak and I wanted to make sure I took part in it again!! Woot!! This has to do with "firsts" and it brought back some fun memories for me :) Here goes:

What was your first.....

1. concert? --- I've only EVER been to one and that was a combo of Alabama, Diamond Rio and Alison Krauss

2. car? --- An OLD Dodge Dart that my parents made me drive. I was soooooo embarrased by that car as a teen but it was probably one of the safest cars I ever drove because it was made so well.

3. job? --- I was a hostess at a seafood restaurant, Captain Petes, and it was a HORRIBLE job. I ended up just quitting one day when I got mad at the boss lady. I was 16 and didn't really NEED the job, just wanted something to do. I think I lasted about six months there and the owner's wife was just horrid to work for, blech.

4. scrapbook layout about? --- I honestly don't know, it had to be about one of my boys.

5. grade teacher's name? --- I'm assuming we're doing first grade? It was Ms. Surratt and she was the best tooth puller ever, LOL!!

6. pet? --- That would be my sweet cat, Blackie! I just loved that cat to pieces, we were like two peas in a pod.

7. vacation as an adult? --- I guess it would be our week long trip to Ohio about eight years ago. We don't vacation much, not like we should anyway.

8. boyfriend's name? --- Glenn Gilliam, there's a funny story to the first kiss there but I'll skip that, hehehe.

9. living arrangement after moving out of your parents' home? --- I moved in with a friend at her mom's house. Her mom was like my other mother except she let us get away with murder and that's pretty much why I wanted to be there, have a lot of regrets from it now though, live and learn.

10. scrapbook message board to be a member on? --- Scrap Angels, ugh, nuff said!

Well there ya go! A little more about me for you :) ((HUGS)) till next time!

2 comments:

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

Love reading your answers.

Lisa said...

Yet another person who used to work at a Seafood place. Wasn't it a stinky job? lol