Sunday, January 6, 2008

Scrap Freak Challenge!!

Okay, over at Scrap Freak, they have these awesome Freaky Friday challenges (doesn't that just sound fun?!) and you get one week to complete them all except for the altered one, you get a month for it!! Anywho.........they also have a blog challenge and so therefore I'm posting so that I can partake in it. Here are their questions for the New Year and my answers:

1. Will you be looking for a new job? -- Nope! Absolutely have no need, love the one I have.

2. What will you do different in '08? -- Save more and spend less, that's my hopes anyway!

3. New Year's Resolution(s)? -- Not at all! Don't believe in them because I would just ruin them, LOL!

4. Any trips planned? -- No DEFINITE plans but I know that we will take at least a mini vacation somewhere this year since we didn't do anything last year, guess there goes #2 huh? Hehehehe!

5. Wedding plans? -- Noooooooooooooooooooo..........that would involve divorce plans first and that just ain't gonna happen ;)

6. Baby plans? -- Nope! I've been snipped, clipped and burnt!

7. Major thing on your calendar? -- Nothing at all major this year! Just the normal birthdays and anniversaries.

8. What can't you wait for? -- For that mini vacation I'm hoping for, I really need at least a weekend away from home.

9. What would you like to see happen different? -- I would like to see dh take some initiative in his future and maybe go to school or find a job that he loves and not just a place to work.

10. What about yourself will you be changing? -- I hope to be less "negative" on things in my life and start thinking a bit more postitive and I hope to be more organized with certain things.

11. What happened in '07 that you didn’t think would ever happen? -- I left 8 Reynolds and went in to the Float Pool. I always loved 8RT and the people on it but I have since realized how much I needed that change in my life, it's made an amazing difference.

12. Will you be nicer to the people you care about? -- I'm already extremely nice to them but I can try if you're going to make me, LOL.

13. Will you dress differently in '08 than you did in '07? -- Nope! Although I'm doing a major hair overhaul this week, woohoo!

14. Will you better your relationship with your family? -- I hope so!

15. Will you do volunteer work? -- I hope so but I won't promise that.

16. Do you expect '08 to be a good year for you? -- Yes!! (Please refer to #10)

17. How much did you change from this time last year til now? -- Not much but I'm hoping that I do improve this year!

18. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now? -- For the most part I will be.

19. Major lifestyle changes? -- None that I forsee, we do want to eat healthier, keep saying it but just hasn't happened, we'll see.

20. Will you be moving? -- It would be nice but I doubt it.

21. What will you make sure doesn't happen in '08 that happened in '07? -- Prevent debt! We incurred so much debt in 07 due to various things and I just can't deal with that again! I want it all gone!

**********************************************************************

Okay, there you have it in -- 2008 in a nutshell! Please take some time and check out the Freak! It's an awesome spot with some rockin' ladies on it :)

((HUGS)) until next time!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Great answers!!! So you like the float pool? I have thought about going that route here, but haven't gotten the nerve up yet!