Friday, November 16, 2007

Recent RAK's and prizes.........has it really been this long?

Wow! It's been months since I've updated this lil ole blog of mine! I'm hoping to rectify that situation and start being a better blogger in life. I've had so much go on in the last few months and those things really threw me off my game for a while, had surgery and them some complications from the surgery and some other stuff too. I've been back for a couple months now and can't believe I haven't hit this spot yet! Sorry bout that!

As a digital scrapper, I was super excited to see that at the beginning of this month a day was dedicated to my art. There was so much excitement, fun and lots of great sales in the digi community. Between that day, and the Fiesta a while back at Scrap Artist and some fun, giving designers out there in the community I came upon all sorts of gifts, prizes and RAKs and I wanted to share those with you. Here's a lil slide show so you can see all the goodies! Aren't they just awesome?! I love all of them and can't wait to have more free play time so I can scrap with them. Thanks so much to everyone who played along and let me join in on the fun! (It may take just a minute for all the photos in the slide to load so please be patient, there's some fabulous stuff in there!)




Okay, that's enough for now, I'll share more later and I will be back much sooner next time! I promise!!

1 comment: