Sunday, November 25, 2007

What a weekend!

It's been a crazy but kinda fun weekend! On Friday night, we did our chat with Christina Renee at DST and it was just NUTS in there! Can you believe that she gave away NINE shopping sprees to her store? And that was on top of the $25 and $50 gift certificates that she was handing out in there, oh my! It was just crazy! We did have a blast though and I hope that everyone who showed up did too!

I had to work for eight hours on Saturday but it wasn't too bad of a day. I had some great patients and the people on the floor that I worked are always super nice so it makes for a good day. I was a little pissy with dh that day over some stuff but it's all sorted out now and good, LOL.

I have turned back into an eBay addict since I discovered that they have people selling Shutterfly codes on there! I bought two calendars and an 8x8 book on there all for under $17 which is a steal of a deal if you know the Shutterfly prices on those plus I have free shipping on my account until the 28th so it will all be free, woot!

Today was Thanksgiving at my grandmother's house which is always interesting to observe. There are soooooooo many people that come and to watch them all cram into her tiny house and to try to get around is kinda amusing. I usually just sit in the living room and don't move because you lose your seat if you do, hehehe. The food was fabulous, there was so much of it! Seriously, there were like 12 desserts to pick from on top of the table packed full of food. It was just all so yummy and I enjoyed it very much.

I've gotten quite a bit of my Christmas shopping done this weekend too! I got the "big" item for Jacob and several little items for him. I also got a few things for Daniel so I'm real happy with my progress in that area. I will be so glad to have it all done and to quit worrying about it. I have decided what I'm going to get dh, it came to me while driving the other day. Can't post it here cuz you never know when he's gonna put his nosey nose in here and read this. *waves* Hi honey!

Okay, that's all I'm gonna post for now. I'll try to get in here tomorrow or so and post some of the calendar pages and layouts that I've done recently. I'm real happy with my scrapping lately.

Before I forget! Have you all checked out the CRD blog, Authentic Artistry, yet? You better get over there to see it, amazing stuff on there I tell ya! Did I mention there's a great freebie on there that I helped out with? Go see!

Have a great week this week!

No comments: