Saturday, November 17, 2007

I made it back today! Woot!

I really am going to try and do this better!

Today is such a crazy day.........sooooo much stuff going on here! There's a huge and I guess I should say HUGE blog release today from one of my favorite designers and I'm helping with that. That's about all I can tell you about it but I will come back and say more tonight once it happens! You DO NOT want to miss it! I promise you that!

I don't think I mentioned yesterday in my post that I've changed work areas at my job! Yay! I'm really happy with the new job too! Two months ago, I moved to the "float pool" at the hospital. With this new position, I go to a different floor almost every day and I have just learned so much from it, it's just been an amazing adventure for me. I've only been to one floor that I just absolutely hated and that day was a miserable one. I have a very positive way of looking at that though..........I'm ONLY there one day and I can deal with ANYTHING for 12 hours even torture apparently, LOL. I am sad though that our boss for the float pool is retiring at the end of this month. I just absolutely love Pam and I really will hate to lose her. She was my boss on my old floor a long time ago and she was a big part of the reason for me wanting to float even though I did know she was leaving before I went it. I'm still just sad about it :(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Have you all seen these? Have you tried them? OMGosh! They are just the MOST incredible little candy bar and I am in love with them. I am so so so addicted to them, it's a little nuts. I'm actually thinking of scrapping a layout about them I love them so much, LOL. They aren't too easy to find around here though but I have two places that I can almost always find them and sadly I'm visiting those two places way too often *blush*

Okay, I've got work to do so I have to run! I'll be back later to tell you more about that blog! ((HUGS))

2 comments:

Flergs said...

ooo I wanna know about this blog!!! I'll have to keep checking back here. Have a great day.

Lori said...

I'm going to pretend that I didn't just read about that new 3 Musketeers bar, OK? :) It sounds totally addictive!