Monday, November 19, 2007

I haven't forgotten you all!

I haven't forgotten to come tell you about this awesome blog and all I promise! There have been some technical difficulties and the webmistress is hard at work on them :) It's still coming, just a little later than planned. But there are some awesome festivities planned with it that will be so much fun, and you can get free goodies from it, woot! Now who doesn't love free goodness?

I have to work today, boo! I have to work the next three days actually, triple boo! Today I'm working on a really good floor though where the people are all really nice and the patients aren't so bad so I'm hoping it's a good day there :) I bet it will be a little crazy all over the hospital though because they are always trying to get people out before the holidays.

Okay, keep your eyes peeled for that fun blog (hopefully today) and those awesome challenges that go along with it! WooHoo! Have a great day!

No comments: